1. Contact our office to let us know that you
are interested in one of our listings.
2. We will ask you to fill out a questionnaire
or ask you to provide a financial statement.
3. We will then have you fill out a non-disclosure
agreement in order to protect the confidentiality
of our sellers.
4. We will then set up an initial meeting between
you and the seller at their place of business
5. If you are still interested in the business
after the initial meeting, we will ask you to
make a conditional offer. A conditional offer
is one that gives you the opportunity to perform
due diligence on the financials of the business
to make sure the represented cash flow is accurate.
6. We will then take your initial offer back to
the seller and initiate the negotiating process.
7. We will work with both parties until an agreement
on price is met.
8. We will then work with both parties through
the due diligence period where you will investigate
the financials of the business to make sure the
represented cash flows are accurate.
9. We will simultaneously help you through the
financing process during the due diligence process.
There are several forms of business financing.
Believe it or not, typically, traditional bank
financing is not an option. There are several
options to be pursued, including but not limited
to, SBA 7(a) financing, Seller financing through
a note, 401K or IRA or private financing.
10. After the due diligence and financing period,
we will provide the final Asset Purchase Agreement
and any other documents needed to complete the
transaction a week before closing. Please view
regarding any free legal advice or
the receipt of any legal documents provided
11. Everyone will then meet at our office to close
where all the documents will be signed and you
will walk away a proud new owner with the keys
to the business.