1. Call us to setup an appointment and to talk
about the sale of your business.
2. We will evaluate your business to determine
your cash flow and to determine a selling price.
you have decided to use our services we will have
you sign an exclusive listing agreement.
4. We will then put together a marketing package that we will use to distribute to potential buyers.
5. We will then market your business through several different media, including but not limited, the internet, the paper, trade magazines and our own buyer database.
6. Prospective buyers will then contact us for more information and we will screen them buy having them fill out a detailed buyer questionnaire and having them present a financial statement. We will also have them sign a Non-disclosure Agreement.
7. Once we have a qualified buyer, we will then have an initial buyer/seller meeting, usually at your place of business.
8. At the end of the buyer/seller meeting we will ask the buyer to sign a conditional offer on your business.
9. If the buyer puts in a conditional offer, we will then take it back to you and initiate the negotiating process.
10. We will work with both parties until an agreement on price is met.
11. We will then work with both parties through
the due diligence period where the buyer investigates
the financials of the business to make sure the
represented cash flows are accurate.
12. After the due diligence period we will provide
the final Asset Purchase Agreement and any other
documents needed to complete the deal a week before
closing. Please view our DISCLAIMER
regarding any free legal advice or
the receipt of any legal documents provided
13. Everyone will then meet at our office to close where all the documents will be signed and you will walk away with a check.